According to Article 9 of the Law "On Consumer Protection", goods of proper quality (without defects) can be exchanged or returned within 14 days, not counting the day of purchase, if the following conditions are met:
- the product was not in use and has no traces of use: scratches, chips, abrasions, traces of dissection, no traces of liquid entering the product or packaging;
- preserved product appearance. That is, all labels, stickers and other accessories of the goods remained unchanged, the goods are fully completed, packed as at the first purchase.
In case of detection of goods with obvious signs of defect, the consumer has the right to:
- refund of the amount paid for the goods;
- replace the product with the same or similar, from among the unknown to the manufacturer.
HOW CAN A RETURN OR EXCHANGE OF GOODS BE MADE?
- To make a return or exchange, you need to write a letter to email@example.com, in which you indicate the article of the product you want to return, and its photo, as well as the reason for the return. Claims for damage to the goods are accepted within 24 hours of receipt.
- In case of exchange, also indicate the article of the goods you would like to receive in return.
- To return or exchange the goods, you can use the courier or postal service with payment for delivery by the sender. Goods with a factory defect are returned at the expense of the Seller.
- Upon receipt of the goods, the completeness of the goods and the integrity of the packaging will be checked. On the day of receipt of this product in the warehouse, we return the funds by bank transfer to the card from which the customer paid for the purchase, or in another way acceptable to both parties. Depending on the work of the client's bank, the funds can be accrued within 1-5 banking days.